• We took a trip to West Wittering for a change, after seeing Clare's wonderful pics on Maybush Studio. I've only been in the Summer before and it gets super busy. I think this might now be one of our favourite winter beaches!
• I love these shadows of the shrubs outside, framed within the window when the sun is shining. Some much needed Sunshine after all the grey and darkness we've had lately!
• A walk in the woods on the weekend - exploring with sticks and collecting foliage to make little wreaths.
• Early morning at the beach. I love wondering down there at that time of day, it's so calm and peaceful - especially when the tide's out and the sun's breaking through!
• Making pasta bow garlands with Elizabeth
• Pretty dewdrop covered cobwebs in the garden.
• Choosing our Christmas tree and getting all the decorations down from the loft. I let the kids decorate it this year, I will resist the temptation to rearrange!
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! xx